Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
November/December 2021 Dig In Magazine Recipe
Delicate and flaky crust with a savory turkey filling.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Place pie crust in a tart pan and prebake according to package directions; remove from oven and let cool. Wash hands after handling raw dough.
4. Set oven heat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a large bowl, combine turkey, blue cheese, pears, pecans, cranberries, sour cream and heavy cream. Transfer turkey mixture to cooked pie crust and sprinkle with thyme, parsley, salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese melts and tart has reached a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by an instant-read thermometer. Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Fat 23 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
Sodium 360 mg
Carbohydrates 27 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugars. 9 g
Protein 15 g