DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Place one pretzel for each pretzel treat desired on prepared sheet. Top each pretzel with one unwrapped ROLO Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate.
2. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel pieces begin to soften, but not melt.
3. Remove from oven, top with either a pecan half or additional pretzel. Cool completely.
4. Microwave directions: Line a microwave-safe plate with wax paper. Place up to 6 pretzels on plate and top each pretzel with one unwrapped ROLO Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds or until caramel has softened slightly. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds. Carefully slide wax paper and pretzels onto countertop.
5. Top with either a pecan half or additional pretzel. Cool Completely. Some caramels are a bit firmer and require additional heating.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!