Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Reserve 24 noodles and 24 nuts from salad kit for later use.
3. Toss 1 cup chopped salad with 2 tablespoons dressing; set aside. Reserve all remaining salad kit ingredients for another use.
4. Add soy sauce to meat; mix lightly.
5. Cut cheese into 12 slices, then cut each slice in half.
6. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese and meat mixture.
7. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Top with salad and reserved noodles and nuts.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING Calories: 150 Total Fat: 10g Protein: 6g Total Carbohydrates: 10g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 360mg
Recipe provided by Ritz. For more "Ritz" inspiration, please visit: https://www.snackworks.com/recipe/ritz-asian-pulled-pork-sliders-357157.aspx
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more