Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 75 Minutes
Feb/March 2018 Magazine
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Place ham on its side in a roasting pan; set aside.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together jelly, syrup, bourbon, mustard, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Brush half the jelly mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham; cover loosely with foil.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
7. Remove foil and brush with remaining jelly mixture. Bake, uncovered, until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by instant-read food thermometers, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let sit for 15 minutes before carving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 308 (Calories from Fat: 117)
Total Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 15g (Dietary Fiber: 0g