DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper, leaving a 3-inch overhang.
2. Line the bottom of the pan with half of the ladyfingers, breaking a few to fit if needed.
3. Spoon half of the softened ice cream over the top, smoothing out to make an even layer, top with another layer of ladyfingers.
4. Gently fold frozen raspberries into remaining ice cream and spread on top of the second layer of ladyfingers.
5. Fold parchment overhang over top of cake and freeze overnight. To serve, let cake sit out at room temperature for 15 minutes. Carefully lift cake from pan using parchment overhang, cut into slices and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 342 (Calories from Fat: 135)
Total Fat: 15g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 46g (Dietary Fiber: 2g