Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 10 minures, Chill 2 hours
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine oats, cereal, almonds, pepitas, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. Spread out in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until oats just begin to turn golden brown; transfer to a large bowl and add raisins.
4. Place dates in a food processor and process until chopped. Add almond butter and honey and process until well combined. Add to oat mixture and, using your hands, mix well.
5. Line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang.
6. Press oat mixture firmly onto bottom of pan. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
7. Remove from pan using the overhang and cut into bars with a sharp knife. Store in an airtight container.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 219 (Calories from Fat: 81)
Total Fat: 9g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 31g (Dietary Fiber: 4g