Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Directions1. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water. Rinse fresh produce and herbs under cold running water before cutting and pat dry.
3. Place Plant-Based Meatballs on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet coated lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
4. Bake 15 minutes; gently turn meatballs over and bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes until internal temperature reaches at least 175 degrees Fahrenheit with an instant-read thermometer. Meanwhile, slice the cucumber in half, widthwise, and set one half aside. Peel the remaining half and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds.
5. Using a large box grater, grate the peeled half of the cucumber into a large bowl. Mix the grated cucumber with Greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, dill and salt.
6. Slice the remaining cucumber into half-moon shapes, about ½-inch thick.
7. Spread 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt sauce onto each pita.
8. Top with meatballs, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, lettuce and fresh parsley.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!