Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 20 Minutes
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Fill muffin tins with 18 paper muffin cup liners; set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon; set aside. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
5. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, cream together butter and regular and brown sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
6. Add flour mixture, milk and cream, alternating between them. Add pumpkin puree and mix until just combined. Wash hands after handling raw egg and flour.
7. Fold in chocolate chips. Note: batter will be thick.
8. Divide batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each to about 3/4 full. Sprinkle coarse sugar over top.
9. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 10g
Saturated Fat: 6g
Total Carbohydrates: 39g
Dietary Fiber: 1g