For a twist on pumpkin pie, try this easy to make pumpkin cheesecake recipe. Whether for a
dessert after your holiday meal, or just a special treat – you will love the flavor of these
pumpkin cheesecake squares.
Recipe provided by B&G Foods.
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe!
Thanksgiving Recipe 2022 SS
- Wash hands with soap and running water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahreneit; spray 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, 3 eggs, flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, oil, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder; spread in prepared dish.
- In medium bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, vanilla extract and remaining 1 egg and 1/2 cup sugar for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Using a large spoon, drop dollops of cream cheese mixture over top of pumpkin mixture; with a butter knife, swirl cream cheese mixture into pumpkin mixture to create swirls. Wash hands after handling raw flour and eggs.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 16 squares.
- Serve squares topped with whipped topping, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 13.00
Saturated Fat (g) 4.00
Cholesterol (mg) 61.00
Sodium (mg) 100.00
Carbohydrates (g) 33.00
Fiber (g) 2.00
Protein (g) 5.00