1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Whisk together to combine. Set aside.
4. In a smaller bowl, combine applesauce, canola oil, vanilla and canned pumpkin. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry. Stir until all ingredients are mixed through.
6. Using a small spoon or scooper, scoop the muffin batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, rotating pan once halfway through cooking.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!