Potato Pie (Torta di Potato)
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare glass or ceramic baking dish generously with butter.
3. Bring pot of salted water to a boil.
4. Add peeled and quartered potatoes and cook until tender but still firm.
5. Drain water and mash potatoes well.
6. Add eggs, ricotta, ¾ cup parmesan and black pepper. Mix well.
7. Cut mortadella and antipasto slices into ¼-inch pieces. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
8. Gently stir in mortadella, antipasto meats and scamorza or mozzarella.
9. Transfer potato mixture to baking dish and spread evenly. Top with small slices of butter and remaining parmesan.
10. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until golden brown. Serve & enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more