1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
5. Add flour mixture and mix on low to combine. Fold in potato chips using a wooden spoon.
6. Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper; lightly flatten each ball into a disk. Wash hands after handling raw dough.
7. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden. Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 105 (Calories from Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 0g