1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Remove potatoes from bag and halve larger potatoes. Place potatoes and carrots on baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
5. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, salt, parsley, thyme, basil and pepper. Add two-thirds of herb mixture to vegetables and stir to coat well.
6. Place pork tenderloin in the center of the sheet pan. Drizzle pork with remaining oil and herb mixture.
7. Bake until pork reaches internal temperature of 145 degrees as verified with an instant-read food thermometer and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
8. Allow pork to rest for 3 to 5 minutes, then garnish with fresh parsley to enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!