1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Coat the bottom of a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray. Add pork roast and set aside. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
5. In a small bowl, combine syrup, mustard, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Spread glaze evenly over pork roast.
6. Arrange remaining ingredients around pork and roast in the oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 320 (Calories from Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 1.5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 37g (Dietary Fiber: 3g