1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
4. Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw meat.
5. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
6. Add pork chops to pan. Cook chops on one side until they release from pan and have formed a light brown crust. Flip over, add apples and rosemary to pan.
7. Cook chops for another 2 minutes. Pour cider and broth over pork and apples. Place pan in oven and roast for 7 minutes or until pork reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit with an instant-read food thermometer.
8. Remove pan from oven and return to burner over high heat.
9. Remove chops from pan and set aside on a plate to rest for at least 3 minutes. Boil liquid in pan until slightly reduced.
10. Taste sauce and season with salt and pepper, if needed. Spoon apples and sauce over chops and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!