Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 4-24 Hours
Get inspired and watch us prepare this delicious recipe.
November/December 2022 Dig In Recipe
A creamy, spreadable-cheese perfect for crackers or raw veggies.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce.
3. In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cream cheese and goat cheese until fluffy.
4. Beat in garlic, shallots, pimientos, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until well blended. Fold in cheddar cheese.
5. Remove from bowl and form into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
6. Remove from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving with crackers.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 109, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 27mg, Sodium: 179mg, Total Carbohydrates: 2g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 6g