Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 20-22 Minutes
Feb/March 2018 Magazine
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Place paper liners in 12-cup muffin tin and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Using an electric mixer at high speed, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat until just combined. Wash hands after handling raw eggs. Add 1/2 cup milk, sour cream and pickle juice and beat until just combined. Stir in flour mixture and chopped pickles until just combined.
5. Evenly divided batter between muffin cups and bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean; let cool completely.
6. In a small bowl, combine frosting, peanut butter and remaining milk. Pipe onto cupcakes and garnish with a pickle slice if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 435 (Calories from Fat: 216)
Total Fat: 24g (Saturated Fat: 11g)
Total Carbohydrates: 53g (Dietary Fiber: 1g