Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 30 Minutes
April/May 2019 Dig In Recipes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, mozzarella and basil; season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
4. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Once hot, add mushrooms and sauté for 4 minutes. Add garlic and spinach and sauté for 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Add tomatoes and peas and cook for 1 minute.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Spray four small (1 1/2 - 2 cups) casserole dishes with cooking spray; evenly divide sautéed vegetables and egg mixture among them. Bake until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 23 minutes.
7. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 256 (Calories from Fat: 135)
Total Fat: 15g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 11g (Dietary Fiber: 3g