Cooking Time: 20 minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Bring your salmon up to room temperature as you get ready to prepare.
2. Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
3. Pre-Heat a Non-Stick Saute Pan.
4. Season your Salmon with Salt and Pepper and Brush the Salmon with oil. Start to cook flesh side down, and cook over medium-high to brown salmon. Turn the salmon portions and brush well with Teriyaki Sauce, then put the whole saute pan into the hot oven. Continue to cook until done…..about 8 minutes.
5. Remove pan from oven and remove salmon from the pan to stop cooking. Put the pan back onto the stove top, add a touch of oil. When the oil is hot add bok choy. Toss to stir-fry, add Teriyaki sauce and allow to reduce.
6. Serve together with your Salmon.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!