Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 14 Minutes
Dig In Magazine April/May 2018
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain and set aside.
3. In another large saucepan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons oil. Once hot, add garlic, shallots and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir in cooked pasta and peas and cook for 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat and stir in remaining oil, lemon juice and zest and salt and pepper to taste; toss well.
5. Serve garnished with thyme and basil.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 338 (Calories from Fat: 54)
Total Fat: 6g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 60g (Dietary Fiber: 4g