Omelette with Avocado, Spinach, Mushrooms & Cheese
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, add oil. Add mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes or until brown and tender; transfer to a bowl.
2. When cool, wipe skillet clean with a paper towel and coat with cooking spray; preheat pan over medium heat.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and salt and pepper to taste. Pour eggs carefully into preheated pan and cook for 6-7 minutes or until edges have begun to set and bottom has browned.
4. Run a small rubber spatula around edges of the eggs and slide it onto a plate.
5. On half of the omelette, layer the sautéed mushrooms, spinach, cheese and avocado. Fold the other half over the veggies and garnish with parsley if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 520 (Calories from Fat: 378)
Total Fat: 42g (Saturated Fat: 11g)
Total Carbohydrates: 11g (Dietary Fiber: 7g