DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, pecans, paprika, onion powder, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
2. In a large pot, add potatoes and enough water to cover them by 2 inches; place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are just tender; drain and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large, oven-safe skillet over medium high, add 3 tablespoons olive oil.
4. Once hot, add fillets and sauté for 2 minutes. Flip over and top each fillet with breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place skillet in oven and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the fish is cooked through; remove and keep warm.
6. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add butter and remaining oil.
7. Once hot, add cooked potatoes, onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned. Add parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Serve potatoes topped with nut crusted fish fillets.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 523 (Calories from Fat: 216)
Total Fat: 24g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 37g (Dietary Fiber: 6g