1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch wedges. Soak potato wedges in water overnight or at least 30 minutes. Drain and dry well.
4. Toss in olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. To bake in oven: Arrange on baking sheet and cook in preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes. Turn potato wedges over and cook for another 15 minutes. To bake in air fryer: Place in preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit air fryer and cook for 15 minutes, shaking every 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven or air fryer and transfer to large bowl. Toss with melted butter, garlic and herbs to combine.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!