1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Pulse oyster crackers in a food processor until coarsely ground. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter, parsley and lemon zest and pulse just to combine. Keep chilled.
5. In a bowl, combine scallops, garlic, wine and 6 tablespoons melted butter. Toss well. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a casserole dish in one layer.
6. Sprinkle cracker mixture evenly over scallops and bake 14 to 16 minutes, or until crumbs have browned and scallops are white, opaque and firm.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!