Recipe and image from Divina. For more delicious olive recipes, from Grove to Table, visit https://divinamarket.com/.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Peel oranges with a paring knife, carefully scrape off as much white pith as possible without tearing fruit.
4. Slice each orange crosswise into 3/8-inch thick slices.
5. Arrange slices on a platter, slightly overlapping each other.
6. Scatter olives and onions over oranges.
7. Season with the fennel seeds and salt.
8. Splash salad with vinegar and drizzle with olive oil.
9. Garnish with mint.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!