DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Butter a 9x9-inch baking dish, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Gently mix in bread cubes, lightly pressing down to moisten the bread cubes, fold in berries.
3. Place mixture into prepared dish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Place covered dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 30 to 35 minutes more or until bread is puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with coarse sugar and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 319 (Calories from Fat: 135)
Total Fat: 15g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 37g (Dietary Fiber: 1g