With the cold weather approaching, who doesn’t love comfort food? This mini pot pie recipe
hits the spot and couldn’t be easier to make. This is a great way to use up the leftover turkey
Recipe provided by Kraft Heinz.
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe!
Thanksgiving Recipe 2022 SS
- Wash hands with soap and running water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, stir gravy, turkey, stuffing mix, peas and carrots, salt and pepper.
- Lightly dust work surface with flour; unroll crust. With a rolling pin, roll crust into a 12 1/2-inch diameter circle. Invert 4 (8-ounce) ramekins or oven-safe dishes onto crust; with a paring knife, cut along rim of each ramekin to make 4 dough pieces. Discard crust scraps.
- Spray same ramekins with cooking spray; divide turkey mixture into prepared ramekins. Place 1 dough piece over top of each ramekin, pressing edges of dough against sides of ramekins to seal. With paring knife, cut 4 slits in top of dough. Wash hands after handling raw dough.
- Place ramekins on rimmed baking pan; lightly spray with cooking spray. Bake pies 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Serve pies garnished with parsley, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 15.00
Saturated Fat (g) 6.00
Cholesterol (mg) 66.00
Sodium (mg) 1874.00
Carbohydrates (g) 49.00
Fiber (g) 3.00
Protein (g) 26.00