Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly coat bottoms of mini muffin cups with oil; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, mustard, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. In a separate large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, butter, spinach, mushrooms and basil.
4. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined; season to taste with salt and pepper and fold in cheese.
5. Scoop batter evenly into prepared baking cups and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins are a golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of muffin comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and immediately place on a cooling rack to cool slightly before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 77 (Calories from
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 8g (Dietary Fiber: 1g