Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 40 Minutes, Chill 1-2 Hours
April/May 2019 Dig In Recipes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat four 3- to 4-inch springform pans with cooking spray; set aside.
4. In a food processor, grind graham crackers until finely chopped. Add melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar and process until ground. Place prepared pans on a baking sheet. Evenly divide crumbs, pressing them down firmly into the bottom of the pans; bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together egg, egg yolk, salt and 1/2 cup sugar for 2 minutes or until pale and fluffy. Add cream cheese and vanilla and beat until smooth. Evenly spoon mixture over crust in pans, smoothing out the tops. Bake for about 30 minutes or until just set but not browned; let cool completely. Once cool, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
5. In a small bowl, combine gelatin and water; let sit for 5 minutes.
6. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine frozen raspberries and remaining sugar; bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove from heat and pour into a fine mesh sieve set over a bowl. Press down on the raspberries allowing the juice to drain into the bowl; discard seeds. Add gelatin mixture to the bowl, stirring to dissolve; stir in lemon juice; allow to cool.
7. Once cool, evenly pour raspberry mixture over cooled cheesecakes; cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Top each cheesecake with some mixed berries, return to refrigerator and let chill for 30 minutes or until set.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 838 (Calories from Fat: 468)
Total Fat: 52g (Saturated Fat: 28g)
Total Carbohydrates: 83g (Dietary Fiber: 7g