DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a bowl mix together flour, sugar and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl cream butter using an electric mixer.
4. Gradually add flour and sugar mixture to the butter, a little at a time, beating after each addition.
5. Using a teaspoon, spoon dough onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake approximately 20 minutes or until baked through.
6. During the last 5 minutes of baking sprinkle cookies with a little extra sugar and cinnamon.
7. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!