Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat a deep dish 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle crumbled meatloaf and 1 cup cheese evenly over bottom of pie plate; season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a whisk. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and baking mix and beat using a whisk until smooth. Once smooth, add eggs and whisk until combined. Pour into pie plate. Wash hands after handling raw egg and banking mix.
- Bake until eggs reach 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-food thermometer, about 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool 15 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories: 214, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 135mg, Sodium: 343mg, Carbohydrates: 10g, Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 5g, Protein: 14g