Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Although it might not be the first white meat you think of, pork, especially pork chops, can be prepared in a number of unique ways with a multitude of tasty ingredients. Try our Marinated Pork Chops tonight. Paired with our delicious Herbed Asparagus, it’s a meal that will please any palate!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place half the mixture in a deep dish and add pork chops. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
4. Place pork chops in pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned; transfer to a shallow baking dish and add remaining hoisin sauce mixture.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 244 (Calories from Fat: 99)
Total Fat: 11g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 0g