Prep Time: 4-8 hours
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
You'll be happy with this fabulous pork chops. The rub envelopes the pork with flavor and the finishing maple glaze elevates them to another level!
1. To prepare rub, stir together brown sugar, pepper, salt, onion powder, and paprika in a small bowl.
2. Place pork chops in flat baking dish and coat chops with rub mixture on both sides. Cover and place in refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours or overnight. (The longer the chops can sit in the rub, the more intense the flavor!)
3. When ready to grill, prepare glaze by stirring together maple syrup and mustard in small bowl, set aside.
4. Prepare the grill: Heat coals to medium-heat heat. Place pork chops on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes depending, on thickness of chops.
5. Brush the chops with maple-mustard glaze and cook for 1 minute. Turn, brush with glaze and cook an additional minute. Remove chops to serving plate and top with remaining glaze, if desired.
Fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 105 mg
Sodium: 500 mg
Carbohydrate: 17 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 43 g