Recipe featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter 46 (dated 3/28- 5/22/13) and ran as an ABC40 tip on May 22, 2013.
Recipe used by permission of the National Mango Board. To watch the video of this recipe, visit our YouTube page!
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Puree 1 mango and spoon equal amounts into 6 clear plastic cups.
4. Top each with 1/4 cup yogurt.
5. Spoon cubed mango over the top, saving a few pieces for garnish.
6. Top each with another 1/4 cup yogurt and reserved mango.
7. Top each cup with a tablespoon of granola just before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!