Recipe featured in Food in :60 segment with Big Y's registered dietitians Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here.
A tropical citrus mocktail.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Combine mangos and water in a blender and process until smooth.
4. Strain mixture with a fine mesh sieve into a serving pitcher or glass bowl.
5. Stir lime juice and agave into mango water. Chill mixture.
6. When ready to serve, pour over ice, garnish with lime and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!