Prep Time: 20 Minutes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a blender, combine mango, habanero pepper, orange juice, orange liqueur, juice of 2 limes and tequila.
4. Add 1 to 3 tablespoons agave nectar and blend smooth. Add additional agave nectar until desired sweetness is achieved.
5. Add ice and blend until smooth.
6. Place sea salt on a small shallow plate. Rub 1 lime wedge around the rim of a margarita glass; dip into sea salt, twisting to completely cover rim with the salt; repeat with 5 more lime wedges and margarita glasses. Fill with margarita mixture and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 214 (Calories from Fat: 0)
Total Fat: 0g (Saturated Fat: 0g)
Total Carbohydrates: 26g (Dietary Fiber: 1g