Big Y eNewsletter January 1, 2014 Packed with omega-3s, protein and a host of other nutrients, eating plenty of seafood is amazingly good for you. Adding it to your diet will do more than just expand your culinary horizons. It will help boost your immune system, build up your brain power and pump up your heart health.
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large bowl, gently flake lobster meat with a fork and season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Squeeze desired amount of lemon juice over lobster meat, cover and let chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
3. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, tarragon leaves, vinegar, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
5. Divide salad mix among 4 serving plates.
6. Evenly top each with some lobster meat and serve with dressing on the side.
7. Makes 4 (1½-cup salad and 2 Tbsp. dressing) servings.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 191 (Calories from Fat: 72)
Total Fat: 8g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 8g (Dietary Fiber: 1g