DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Fill a large stockpot 3/4 full with salted water and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Plunge lobster, head first, into water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until lobster turns bright red and the antennae pull out easily.
3. Transfer lobster with tongs to a large bowl. When lobster is cool enough to handle, twist off the tail and claws and discard the head sac and any roe and remove meat from claws and tail. Coarsely chop lobster meat and place in a large bowl.
4. Add tarragon, green onion, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste, toss to combine.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
6. Butter one side of each slice of bread with 1/2 tablespoon butter. When skillet is hot, add one slice of bread, butter side down.
7. Top with 2 slices cheese, 1/4 cup arugula, 1/4 lobster mixture and another slice of bread, butter side up.
8. Cook for 3 minutes, carefully flip and cook for another 3 minutes or until sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 489 (Calories from Fat: 225)
Total Fat: 25g (Saturated Fat: 16g)
Total Carbohydrates: 31g (Dietary Fiber: 2g