Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 18 Minutes
March/April 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and salt and pepper to taste; mix well. Place dressing in the refrigerator until ready to use.
4. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain. Set aside to cool.
5. Heat olive oil in a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 2 minutes; stir in chicken, both bell peppers and zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until chicken registers 165 degrees Fahrenheit on an instant-read food thermometer; set aside to cool.
6. In a large bowl, combine pasta and chicken mixture. Pour dressing over top and mix to coat well. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 50g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more