Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 11 Minutes
Spring is just around the corner so welcome it with open arms with a delicious, spring-inspired dinner the whole family will love!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small, microwave-safe bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter; let cool, then stir in lemon juice.
2. In a shallow pan, combine flour, paprika, lemon zest, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Dip fillets into butter mixture, then coat fish with flour mixture.
4. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons oil. Once butter has melted, add fillets and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes or until they are opaque and flake easily when tested with a fork; remove from skillet and keep warm.
5. Carefully wipe out skillet and place over medium heat; add remaining butter and oil.
6. Once butter has melted, add asparagus and salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 5 minutes or until asparagus is just tender.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 268 (Calories from Fat: 144)
Total Fat: 16g (Saturated Fat: 7g)
Total Carbohydrates: 11g (Dietary Fiber: 3g