- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan and set aside. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, water and vegetable oil. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
- Pour mixture into prepared Bundt pan and bake until cake is cooked through and a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Allow to cool for 20 minutes, then turn out onto a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice; whisk until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake, garnish with lemon zest and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 274, Total Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 50mg, Sodium: 300mg, Carbohydrates: 37g, Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 24g, Protein: 3g