Recipe featured on Food in :60 with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Heat oil in pot; add onion and garlic. Sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Add beans, tomatoes with liquid and broth; bring to a boil and then down to a simmer.
5. Add kale and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes.
6. Season to taste with Montreal Seasoning and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!