Watch this recipe being prepared
Indulge your sweet tooth with this Kit Kat Peanut Butter Pie!
DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix Twisted Vanilla Refrigerated Dessert with peanut butter until smooth; fold in half of KIT KAT crumbles from Twisted Vanilla Refrigerated Dessert.
4. Spread peanut butter mixture in bottom of pie crust and top with pudding. Sprinkle with remaining Kit Kat pieces.
5. Freeze for at least 2 or up to 4 hours. If freezing longer than 4 hours, thaw at room temperature 15 minutes before slicing.
6. Cut pie into 8 slices; serve topped with whipped topping.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 26 g
Saturated Fat 11 g
Cholesterol 14 mg
Sodium 672 mg
Carbohydrates 57 g
Fiber 2 g
Protein 10 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more