Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Hours 30 Minutes
Recipe courtesy of Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams. For more inspiration visit their website.
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Pipe: small amount of semi-sweet chocolate into spiral design on wafers; refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add remaining melted chocolate; mix well. Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat: pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping.
5. Spread 1 rounded Tbsp. pudding mixture onto 1 graham square; cover with second graham square. Spread top with 1 rounded Tbsp. pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining graham squares and pudding mixture to form 12-inch loaf.
6. Stand on edge on platter; frost with cream cheese mixture to resemble log.
7. Run: tines of fork over dessert to resemble tree bark. Refrigerate overnight. Meanwhile, make curls from white chocolate (see Tip); refrigerate until ready to use.
8. Decorate with wafers, chocolate curls and raspberries. Cut into diagonal slices to serve.
How to Make Chocolate Curls: Warm a square of white chocolate by microwaving it, unwrapped, on HIGH for a few seconds or just until you can smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold the square steadily and draw a peeler slowly over flat bottom of square, allowing a thin layer of chocolate to curl as it is peeled off the bottom of the square to make long, delicate curls. Use the same technique along the narrow side of the square to make short curls.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!