Cooking Time: 20 to 22 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well to form a crumbly mixture; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in remaining butter until well combined. Stir in milk to form a sticky dough.
4. On a heavily floured surface, with heavily floured hands, pat dough out into a rectangle about ¼-inch thick. Evenly sprinkle sugar/ cinnamon mixture over top of dough; drizzle with 2 tablespoons honey. Roll up into a tight log and with a sharp knife, cut into 12 slices.
5. Place slices in an 8x8-inch pan that has been heavily coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle remaining honey over top; let cool.
6. Once cool, dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 164 (Calories from Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 28g (Dietary Fiber: 0g