1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Mix maple syrup, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a large, shallow dish. Place in the fridge for 10 to 20 minutes.
4. Preheat griddle to medium heat (About 350 degrees Fahrenheit/176 Celsius) and grease with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Dip each slice of bread in the batter for about 20 seconds on each side (if your batter is too thick, thin with a bit of almond milk).
6. Place on griddle and cook until golden brown on the underside. Carefully flip and cook until the other side is golden brown as well, about 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!