Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 to 25 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine water, butter and salt; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium and add flour, stirring rapidly with a wooden spoon. The mixture should begin to pull away from the sides of the pan and will form a ball.
4. Remove pan from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes or until dough is warm and not hot.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring after each addition until the eggs are incorporated into the dough. The dough should become rather creamy.
6. Stir in cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
7. Carefully place mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large tip and gently squeeze out onto prepared baking sheet into ¾-inch mounds.
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for another 10 minutes or until puffed up and lightly golden.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 196 (Calories from
Total Fat: 15g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 9g (Dietary Fiber: 1g