Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 45 Minutes
November/December 2022 Dig In Recipe
A spicy, crunchy mix, perfect for snacking.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl, combine cereals, pretzel sticks and nuts; set aside.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire, soy sauce, garlic salt, paprika, chili powder, onion powder and cayenne; microwave on high for 35 seconds or until butter has melted. Stir together and pour over cereal mixture; gently mix until well coated.
5. Transfer mixture to 1 to 2 baking sheets and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Stir in pumpkin seeds before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!