Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
Splenda Zero Calorie Sweetener For more Splenda inspiration, please visit www.splenda.com/recipes/
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and Splenda Stevia Sweetener until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw eggs.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
5. Divide dough in half; wrap each portion in plastic and refrigerate 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Like baking sheets with parchment paper.
7. On a lightly floured surface, roll chilled dough to 1/4”–1/8” thickness. Cut shapes with a cookie cutter. Place cookies 1-inch apart on baking sheets.
8. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!