Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 55 Minutes
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
Looking for a perfect pairing? Click here for our Maple Bourbon Mulled Cider recipe.
Herb crusted roast pork with vegetables.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon sage, 1 tablespoon thyme, 1/2 tablespoon rosemary, salt and pepper. Rub all over surface of tenderloin and set aside. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
5. In a large bowl, toss together vegetables and whole garlic cloves with remaining oil and herbs; season with salt and pepper. Place in a single layer around the outer edges of a roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
6. Add pork loin in the center and roast, turning occasionally, for 55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
7. Transfer pork to a cutting board; tent with foil and let rest for at least 3 minutes before slicing. Serve with vegetables.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 19g
Saturated Fat: 6g
Total Carbohydrates: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 2g